2012 ANNUAL JOINT CONVENTION
CALL FOR PAPERS!
Joint PSAAPG / SPE / PSSEPM Conference – Monterey
April 19th – 25th, 2013
at the Portola Hotel & Spa (www.portalahotel.com)
Energy & the Environment – Working Together for the Future Sessions
- Reviving Old Giants and Recognizing New Potential Mature Basins
- Opening Up the West: New and Overlooked Opportunities in Unconventional Reservoirs
- Sedimentary and Biogeochemistry of the Monterey Formation & Upwelling Sediments: a Session Dedicated to Bob Garrison
- Contributions to the Geology of the Sacramento Valley
- Arctic Energy Opportunities: from the Cook Inlet to the North Slope and Beyond
- Geothermal Development in a Changing Energy Landscape
- Energy and the Environment
- Outcrop, Subsurface and Modern Seafloor Studies of California’s Turbidite Systems
- The Stratigraphic Architecture of Deep-Water Depositional Models
- Fluvial and Shallow-Marine Depositional Systems: Insights from Outcrops and Subsurface Prediction
- Western North America Earthquake Hazards: What’s Shakin’?
- Faults, Folds, Transforms and Terranes of Western North America
- Sediment Routing in Western North America
- Tectonics and Sedimentation on the Pacific Margin of North America: New Developments and Interpretations
- Analysis and Modeling of the Dynamics of Coupled Seascapes and Landscapes
- Undergraduate Research Poster Session
Submit Your Abstract NOW!
Submit your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and list what session you prefer and oral or poster.
Deadline for submission is 1/15/13